Wii Portable Parts List?

I'm new to the console modding scene. I know I want to build a Wii Portable because it can play both GameCube games and Wii games. I would love it if someone could recommend me parts for a Wii Portable. I will design my own case, and I know I'll need buttons, so you can knock that off of the list. Same with needing a Wii because I know about needing one and doing the OMGWTF cut out. Other than that, can you recommend me parts like PCB's and such? Thank you!

Instead of just handing over a list, what helped me sooooo much in the beginning was reading every build thread I could find and making a list as I read. I'd cross stuff off and make new notes as I found better options or things I wanted to emulate.

Happy modding, good luck, check your grounds often!

Instead of just handing over a list, what helped me sooooo much in the beginning was reading every build thread I could find and making a list as I read. I'd cross stuff off and make new notes as I found better options or things I wanted to emulate.

Happy modding, good luck, check your grounds often!
Thanks for the response! I have been doing a lot of research in the forums recently and I really love reading about everything. I can't wait to find a spare Wii and tear into it! I think I have a lot more research to do before I start though