Worklog Wii portable case

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
You should really match the centerpoint of your A button and your joystick hole, and the center of the Dpad and your cstick hole.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
And moving the speaker holes inward will help with this :P
Regardless, I'm really liking the case overall, it's definitely gonna turn out great

i think might be some like this.

speakers on top for more "stereo sound" (on the bottom, you will lose volume).

bottom of the case might me more ergonomic designd (if you pretend play several hours)
Sin título.png

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
Looks a lot better, yeah. I'd move the cstick and dpad closer to the screen in even increments.

What if you had two buttons for B? One is a trigger in the back, the other is exactly like you have it there.

because on a wii remote you have B in the back, acting like an R trigger. and C and Z act as L1 and L2 triggers

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
Ah. In this case the controller is designed around being a GC controller, not a Wiimote.

bentomo

sands mobos in a single swipe
Because you wouldn't have wiimote functionality unless you wired up a wiimote in the portable

Luke

Portables
well then, the obious question remains... why not both :P
Integrating a sideways wiimote is a lot of extra effort for not a lot of reward. Few games are sideways wiimote only, most that have the sideways option also have a gamecube controller option. And note that besides the wii games that absolutely require the wiimote and/or nunchuck, the gamecube controller can handle literally everything else (gamecube-obviously, all emulators, homebrew, etc). Just not worth it.

im not saying a sideways remote.... I meant + nunchuck... Maybe even have a switch to switch the nunchuck off? IDK I am new to modding so I would not know how possible it would be...

Last edited: