Question Wii not booting?

So I'm opening this Thread because I need your Help in solving my Problem

So here are a few pics...my Problem is that I Think the Wii Boots up because The CPU is getting warmer but not to hot at the beginning.
But the Problem is that I just dont get a signal

I use the Regulator board Designed by Gman

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Please don't double post, this isn't discord. We have an edit button for a reason.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Have you gotten the trimmed Wii to successfully boot since you did the trim? If you haven't, then I'd reccomend removing BT and MX for now and just try to get a booting board with the bare minimum. Some of the soldering looks a bit sketchy, definitely use thinner wires for power on the Wii modules.

Yes it did work at my last test but that was before I chose to put it inside the Louii case, thats why I needed to trimm it even more.

wierd now my laboratory power supply shows 0.2A when conected to the power managment board but I didnt even pressed the power button...

Last edited:

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Are you powering it from the battery terminals or the charge port? IIRC it won't boot from just the charge port without a battery present. Could we also get a closer/clearer shot of the NAND lines? It looks really close and you may have cut one

I was powering the board from the B+ Pin
and the pictures will come later becuase I´m at work right now sorry haha