Question Wii mini

Kris

I have read all about the Wii mini and not being able to function like the Wii, but has anyone just build a Wii mini into like a portable DVD player still playing disks on it? If the leds are close enough you should be able to play games with the Wii mini in your lap? I don't know for sure but I am posting this to ask.

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Well sure, if all you want is a larger portable that has a screen and battery attached, that would easily work. It wouldn't even necessarily be a portable, more like a housing mod since you're just hooking up a screen. You can put batteries in, but keep in mind that anything with a disc drive is going to have high power consumption, so they won't last that long. Personally I would rather make a clip on screen/battery than rehouse the whole thing, but if you want it to look cooler then go for it :)

Kris

I like your idea better I think lol. I have a soft modded Wii..and a Wii u...then before my son came to live with us we sent him a Wii mini, now he lives here and I have the Wii mini just in a closet so I was debating as my first, take my time, and learning how to MOD correctly it would be a good canidate