Wii (gamecube portable) for sale

Portables

(EDIT, THIS ITEM IS SOLD)

I finished this project about a year ago. I spent countless hours working in and out of school to make a design that I was happy with. Since finished, I have periodically played this portable for extended periods of time for months. I have also beaten resident evil 4 with it along with almost completing a few other games. That is probably the best quality control you’ll get, lol.:P

This portable is a bit bigger than others on this site, but it combats that with how comfortable it is to play and the added durability. You should probably have large hands like I do to keep it fully comfortable. Check out this video for a detailed view of this thing working.

I am looking to sell this portable for $500(negotiable).

Note that this is a relatively cheap price for a finished portable compared to ~$800 commissions.

With that cost, you will get a 6-month warranty where I will fix it if any issues occur (if you ship it back to me)

You will also receive a Wii power adapter (charger)

And I will ship it out immediately with probably too much bubble wrap.

Features:

-Play any gamecube, nes, snes game on the go. (Except Animal crossing since no Mx relocation)

-5 inch composite backup lcd (some display picture interference, but it works great)

-3 tact button screen controls

-Master power switch

-64gb Samsung usb drive (best compatibility for portables)

-Omgwtf trimmed Wii

-PTH08080 regulator system

-(x4) 18650 batteries with 3 hour battery life.

-Charge and play with red board

-Portabilize mii software courtesy of BitBuilt

-Original gamecube buttons and analog sticks

-Satisfying squishy controller press

-Dual tact-modded shoulder buttons (Mario sunshine and Melee compatible)

-Customized gamecube heatsink cooling system w/ intake + exhaust fan that is overkill for long play sessions.

-2 gamecube controller ports (On the bottom)

-Internal/ external controller switch

-Aurellio’s Gc+

-Switching headphone jack (*NOTE* despite this feature working very well, I used a class D amp which is not meant to run headphones. It is mandatory that the volume is turned all the way down before plugging in headphones so that you don’t risk blowing them out)

-Loud stereo speakers

-Cool vinyl gamecube decal

-Filled/ sanded 3D printed case

-Case designed for large hands

-Nice color scheme/ paint job

-Lots of well-crafted solder joints

-And most of all, a mod made with love. (or something like that.)

(*I will not sell this item with licensed gamecube games included on the usb drive for legal reasons. You will need to make “backups” of your games to put on the usb to play them on this device*)

p.s: I don’t have a tripod and it’s hard to play games one handed like in the video, lmao.

If you are interested, please PM me so we can do business. :)

Attachments

Last edited: