Solved Wii error code 32007 help

Hi, I am trying to update my Wii to 4.3, and every time I attempt an update I get error code 32007. The progress bar doesn't even really move before this happens. Most online recources say that this is because of a softmod update blocker but I have tried to boot into priiloader by holding down reset during powering up to no avail. I've also tried different wifi networks and ethernet. I have had this problem now with 2 different Wii's. One with 4.2 and the other running 3.1. Though, I have successfully updated a Wii when I was building my Wii micro so it has worked before. Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this or did I just get sold 2 bad Wii's?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I'm assuming these Wiis have the HBC installed?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I'm no expert on troubleshooting residual Wii IOS bullshit, but what I can do is offer a last ditch solution if no-one else can help. If you Bannerbomb the Wiis, install HBC and Bootmii, and use Bootmii to make a full NAND backup, you can send me a zip of the files and I'll build you a clean 4.3 NAND image to flash back onto them. It's technically a brick risk if you lose power during the flash, but I've done this for 5 other users before and so far no disasters.