Solved Wii boot problem no video

I've been working on my portable for close to a year now. It looks like spaghetti and I've been having a lot of problems after putting everything in the case, probably stuff shorting out. I currently have flickering between .9v and 1v going to 1v line, 1.2 going to 1.15v line, 3.4v going to 3.3v line, and 5v going to 5v line. The board is heating up I checked continuity between the voltage points and ground all seems good. Checked u10 that seems fine also, Although upon writing this I'm thinking I haven't checked continuity between voltage line to voltage line? I didnt think I needed to but i can try that. Anyway...

My real question is I have a 5 inch backup composite screen and it has a red, white, black, and yellow wire coming off the driver board. I had cut off the original red white yellow Jacks and I noticed the red and yellow wires EACH had their own ground in the sleeve. I'm assuming ground for power, ground for video. I later shortened the wire more to fit my case better and I cut below what looked to be a black rubber "terminal" thing the wires passed though before reaching the Jacks. By removing that when I stripped the wires the yellow no longer has it's own ground it's just one ground wire, I'm thinking it split in that terminal one for the red one for the yellow? I currently have my power coming from an all power supply to test the screen and my single ground wire from my video board is wired to the neg. Of the power supply. Does it seem like lack of video could be because I need to chain a wire from the ground also to my wii board to make up for the lack of the ground that paired with the video?

Edit: I'm stupid it was just a ground I needed to add to the mobo from the screen driver

Last edited: