Solved Whining noise when turning on PMS Lite

Just asking incase this is a sign of a significant problem.

I've been working on a Wii project for a little while, and today I turned on the trimmed board for the first time. There wasn't a screen attached, but I could feel the GPU warm up, so I knew something was happening. There was also a faint whining noise coming from the PMS, which surprised me, as I haven't seen something like that mentioned anywhere.

I know that sometimes electronics can just make noise, but I wanted to be sure.

U10 hasn't been connected yet if that helps.

Well, I would ask for pictures. But check that you wired all the wires where they should be! Also, try soldering a composite cable and connecting a screen, see if it boots. Then again, wire the U10 if you want to test boot it.

Well, I would ask for pictures. But check that you wired all the wires where they should be! Also, try soldering a composite cable and connecting a screen, see if it boots. Then again, wire the U10 if you want to test boot it.
well, after a bit more investigation, it's not the pms. It was the fan (they were right next to each other in the case). It appears to be having trouble turning. I'm just glad it was that, and not something more serious. Sorry about that!

Well, I would ask for pictures. But check that you wired all the wires where they should be! Also, try soldering a composite cable and connecting a screen, see if it boots.
Phew! I had similar troubles, turns out 1. The wii trim is... not stable 2. I wired charge and gnd wrong..... yeah dumb mistakes! But hey we all learn from failures.