Question Where would the best site to get my case files 3d printed

The majority of my parts recently arrived after the bit built store recently restocked and all i currently have left is a few dual tact switches, 4 18650 batteries, and the G-wii case (edit: and wire). I'm able to find sites to order the batteries and switches but I'm not able to find a good place to 3d print the case what are some good places for this? thanks in advance!

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
https://www.3dhubs.com/ is a good website, you're able to get a quote by dragging your .stl files and they will give you an estimate of how much it would cost.
The listed sub total is ~350$ this was way more than i was expecting. I was assuming it would be around 100$ do i have to change some options for the price to be more reasonable (like the size being to big or the default plastic being the most expensive option) or is this just the price ill have to deal with. Thanks!

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
You can DM me or Noah for a case commission. My printer is currently being a bit obnoxious with supports, so I need to get that resolved before I start printing G-Wii cases again.

The listed sub total is ~350$ this was way more than i was expecting. I was assuming it would be around 100$ do i have to change some options for the price to be more reasonable (like the size being to big or the default plastic being the most expensive option) or is this just the price ill have to deal with. Thanks!
Yes it also depends on what material you use
And how much detail it is to print but you can ask ginger or someone else on the forums to print it for you, hope this helps.