where to buy a pocket gman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can i get a pocket gman? i’ve heard they help with electronics as they are miniature versions of gman.
Not sure what your asking but I think you are talking about a G-Boy Rev III. https://manual.bitbuilt.net/guide/g-boy-rev-3-complete-kit-assembly

If you are a noob like me then this might not be the best build to try to do for first timers. I would try an electronics kit found online. Something simple to get your soldering skills up. Good luck! Please look around the forums for more answers (it's a great place) or feel free to respond in this thread.

A_s6

Portables
i don’t give a hee ho
haha sorry for the confusion... i posted this a joke thread referencing something i believe stitches said once

i said pocket gman because gman is the legendary electronics man and he can do anything

i’ve wanted to get the g boy kit since its restocking was announced back in march, but it was too expensive, thanks anyway tho lol

Last edited:

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
My pocket Gman ran off. He found out that most Kester products can't be imported to Australia, and fucked off in the night. He left a note, but it just said "cheese"......

A_s6

Portables
i don’t give a hee ho
pocket gman is chibi robo with gman’s head and a soldering iron and you can’t convince me otherwise

My pocket Gman ran off. He found out that most Kester products can't be imported to Australia, and fucked off in the night. He left a note, but it just said "cheese"......
Sorry to hear that, I usually keep my pocket Gman locked up in a cage with my birds, and I only let him out whenever I need his help.

A_s6

Portables
i don’t give a hee ho
Sorry to hear that, I usually keep my pocket Gman locked up in a cage with my birds, and I only let him out whenever I need his help.
do the birbs pick on him? if so it might make him less efficient and helpful. pocket gmans require lots of love and care.

Sometimes when he's eating they pick on him so they can eat (they share the same food). But don't worry, I take him out for walks everyday and give him a ball of yarn and a portable to play with.

I used to have a lot, I would keep them in pens outside my house, but they bred like crazy and became too hard to maintain, so I sold them to food companies and kept only one. I guess I could find them again if I looked in the meat section of the grocery store.

A_s6

Portables
i don’t give a hee ho
I used to have a lot, I would keep them in pens outside my house, but they bred like crazy and became too hard to maintain, so I sold them to food companies and kept only one. I guess I could find them again if I looked in the meat section of the grocery store.
what kind of monsters would eat a pocket gman?!?!?!?

Trust me. They taste delicious. Kind of like chicken but better. You should try some too. I have some in my freezer I can send to you.

Don't worry, there's a different kind that grow from seeds, so they're meat free, and they taste the exact same as the meat ones. I once had a veggie burger with a veggie pocket Gman inside, it was delicious.

I heard the more pocket Gman's you eat, the more knowledge you gain of building portable, which is why I eat one everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.