What Game are you Currently Playing? (Whats up!)

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
Exactly! My biggest cringe was in the very beginning when the game says, "Samus has decided not to use missiles or power bombs until Adam authorizes them." Then you go around and see all the doors and passages that you could access with bombs and missiles, but you can't! Terrible way for the devs to force the plot to be linear.
Yeah. If they wanted to prove she was a girl, I would've happily fought mother brain in a bikini instead.

Speaking of, am I the only one who feels super bad when I kill Samus in metroid prime? Cuz she does that dying scream and I feel super guilty lol

YveltalGriffin

First Wii U Trimmer
Portables
Speaking of, am I the only one who feels super bad when I kill Samus in metroid prime? Cuz she does that dying scream and I feel super guilty lol
Haha no way! I always feel terrible when 3 Chozo ghosts are ganging up on me and you see Samus' face reflecting in her visor because of all the direct shots she's taking

You can kill her? Spoilers bro!

Jk, I've only played the opening level and I don't mind.

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
eventually you will all need games to save you from the horrors of portablizing

I'm pretty sure I'm learning to speedrun MMX6. also dota but that doesn't count because games are fun

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Exactly! My biggest cringe was in the very beginning when the game says, "Samus has decided not to use missiles or power bombs until Adam authorizes them." Then you go around and see all the doors and passages that you could access with bombs and missiles, but you can't! Terrible way for the devs to force the plot to be linear.
I thought that was because she's a Federation soldier and technically is supposed to wait for orders, but has been on autonomous missions not requiring authorisation up until then.

Or some shit like that.

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Yeah. If they wanted to prove she was a girl, I would've happily fought mother brain in a bikini instead.

*FacePalm, spoilers.

Right now im playing a mixture or SpeedRunners, Smash, And Metroid Prime Hunters.

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
*FacePalm, spoilers.

Right now im playing a mixture or SpeedRunners, Smash, And Metroid Prime Hunters.
I'm assuming you're kidding about the spoilers? I didn't say anything that hasn't been common knowledge since the 80s

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
I'm assuming you're kidding about the spoilers? I didn't say anything that hasn't been common knowledge since the 80s
I thought you meant that Samus dying was part of Prime's storyline. Which would be weird since there are 2 more (soon to be 3) Primes. Didn't realize you meant just die because enemies are bad. So yeah, I thought it was spoilers too since I never finished Prime.

Madmorda

Painting Queen
Portables
I thought you meant that Samus dying was part of Prime's storyline. Which would be weird since there are 2 more (soon to be 3) Primes. Didn't realize you meant just die because enemies are bad. So yeah, I thought it was spoilers too since I never finished Prime.
Lol I thought maybe that's what @MasterfulMonkey was saying, only as a joke. To be clear, I meant when her energy tank runs out and it's game over because of regular bad guys, I feel bad because she sounds really hurt lol.

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
Brb gonna go kill Samus...

Oh neat, somebody already did it:

Lol I thought maybe that's what @MasterfulMonkey was saying, only as a joke. To be clear, I meant when her energy tank runs out and it's game over because of regular bad guys, I feel bad because she sounds really hurt lol.
While I was joking, your wording did imply that Samus died, not the player-controlled character :p

Also, I just got a Switch and BOTW, so I guess I'm playing that now.

Currently playing lots of Stardew Valley, waiting for destiny 2 to come out.

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
I could probably update this thread once a week with new games that I'm playing.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - hilariously tongue-in-cheek. Full of 80's action movie clichés, lots of neon colors, and the protagonist is voiced by Michael Biehn, which is just perfect. If you loved the film Kung Fury, this is a game for you.

Dragon Quest V. The story is a seriously wild ride. I've played far more Final Fantasy than Dragon Quest, so I can't tell if this is par for the course.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Dark fek'n Souls 3, Shovel Knight, and Bloodborne.

nahaa1

but now after reading your post my mind has changed. so i will again start playing lol