Solved Wasp fusion dead?

After finally getting my ass off to get some work done for my gcp, i started taking off a lot of pieces and reseating each component to make a more compact fit. One of them was rewiring yet again my wasp fusion to the mobo. But this time. I couldnt get a response out of the wasp, not even a led lighting up. No blue or red led to spot. Ive double checked, million checked my soldering. It was as clean as i can get. Tried running it off a working wii i recently purchased. Nope. Nothing as well. Changed my ribbon cable to that of the spare wii's. Still nothing. Is it dead? Fried? I am almost positive this time its dead. Any suggestions how to revive it?

Damn. Honestly wished it was the board that went out instead of the wasp like last time. :(:(

Well. I got it working...somehow. After formatting my sdcard to FAT32, i hooked it up and still no response from the wasp. so i tried reformatting it yet again back to exFAT at least three times back and forth. To my utter frustration, i didn't get to seat the ribbon properly to the pin adapter connected to the mobo. As i was going downstairs, i sent the wasp flying the fuck down at least 10 steps. And somehow, now its working. I have no fucking idea how. but it is. Will observe the portable for a few more hours. i hope its not one of those alive-for-only-a-few-hours kind of thing. Thanks for the help fam. <3

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Well. I got it working...somehow. After formatting my sdcard to FAT32, i hooked it up and still no response from the wasp. so i tried reformatting it yet again back to exFAT at least three times back and forth. To my utter frustration, i didn't get to seat the ribbon properly to the pin adapter connected to the mobo. As i was going downstairs, i sent the wasp flying the fuck down at least 10 steps. And somehow, now its working. I have no fucking idea how. but it is. Will observe the portable for a few more hours. i hope its not one of those alive-for-only-a-few-hours kind of thing. Thanks for the help fam. <3
Hey, this has happened before.