Question vga image error

Hello, I installed the rvloader, it was working normally and then I don't know what happens to the image that changes colors, like the brightness is raised to the maximum or it becomes very yellow and loses colors, I don't know why that happens, I tried it on a PC monitor to rule out if it was the screen and the same thing happens is it the wii board?

Attachments

can you post pics of the wiring?
gola the wiring is correctly soldered with the guide here when connecting it to another monitor the same way the image turns yellow as if it were exposed to direct sunlight what you are telling me is that the problem may be the wiring? I think it is the plate that from one day to the next it got like this it was working fine

Viilmo

Portables
gola the wiring is correctly soldered with the guide here when connecting it to another monitor the same way the image turns yellow as if it were exposed to direct sunlight what you are telling me is that the problem may be the wiring? I think it is the plate that from one day to the next it got like this it was working fine
Ok but it still could be that something is shorting because of too much exposed wires or something else. Everthing could be the problem so the pics could help us indentify whats wrong.