Question USB questions

Ewhizz

Hey guys,
Amazon has recently stopped shipping to Australia so I'm not sure how to get the USB from the BOM. Are there any others that work just as well ? Or does anyone have an extra one I could purchase ?
Thanks

Portables
I found several well priced Samsung drives through eBay, I'm sure you could find a reputable seller that ships to Australia. From what I hear, these are the only flash drives that are known to be fully stable on PM. Otherwise, it can be hit or miss.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Yeah, sadly we have to search through fleabay for some reputable vendors and just pay a bit more for them.

Ewhizz

damn, how much extra we talking? I found one for $80 but not sure how legit the source is. Do people find that they are filling up 64 gb sticks easily?
Thanks

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
64 gigs is probably fine if you only put the games you actually care about. I think when I seriously looked at which games I was actually going to end up playing on a portable it ended up being only like 40 gigs worth of games, but I guess it varies by person. Granted I still have my 128gb drive with Pikmin 1 and 2 in both GameCube and Wii format so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯