Discussion UltraVGA - Interest Check

Portables
3/4
Ok, two units paid for. :)

I didn't get the option to checkout via PayPal so I just used a credit card. CapitalOne flagged it as a possible fraud charge but I did ok the transaction. Just let me know if there are any problems and I will clear them up. Fraud protection is a great thing but can be also be a pain. :)

ttsgeb

Updates of doom?
I need to know what level of hype I need to be at. Is 3 good, or should I be pumping it up to 7 or 34?

Fab emailed me about assembly drawings, so they haven't started assembly yet. Seems like this fab has a longer turnaround than most. They were also a good bit cheaper.

I need someone who is able to try out their unit ASAP and test for problems before I ship out. Post up if you want yours shipped first

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
I need someone who is able to try out their unit ASAP and test for problems before I ship out. Post up if you want yours shipped first
I am able to thoroughly test in 6 days, let me know.

Noah

retired
Portables
I can test as soon as it arrives at my house and have various screens as well if that's something you need tested.