Question U-AMP Parts

Hi all,
I've been trying to make my own U-Amp(the open source V1) because the 2.0 Version is currently out of stock and ran into some issues trying to find the nescessary parts, specifically the "PIC16LF15324-I/JQ" and "LM49450SQ/NOPB" though I was able to find the second of the 2 on DigiKey.
My question now would be if there exists some kind of replacement for the PIC16 chip I can just use the original code on without needing to change anything as my coding skills don't even reach Hello World.
If anyone finds the chip in stock at a known good seller or knows of a simple replacement pls share your knowledge.
Thanks in advance!

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
You can search the part number on Aliexpress, you can usually find resellers through there. I'm also selling some U-Amp v1s right now if you'd be interested.

Thanks for the answer!
Though sadly none of these options work for me as Aliexpress doesn't seem to have these chips and I'm trying to make my own PCB to save space, so buying an original would be my last resort as I would spend more money just to either lose space or have to de- and resolder the parts from the original board to my design.
Edit: YAY! I found the parts for both the U-Amp and the GC+2.0(couldn't find those anywhere either) on Chipsfind.com.
Has anyone ordered there before and if yes, what's your experience?

Last edited: