Question Trying to modernize my Intec portable screen, Need help with audio.

To start off I bought this screen and board;

I fit everything in the shell and have it working nicely but audio is something that I am pretty lost on right now since this is my first project like this. If you see on the product page the third picture shows a speaker connector port but the problem I have there is the connector they show in that picture isn't on the actual board and if you check every other picture those are actually correct, I have no idea where to find those pieces and I am honestly not even sure if it would work however the screen menu does clearly have volume controls so I am hopeful. If anyone recognizes it and can lead me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

To fully lay out my plans for reference I am using a Carby HDMI on the Gamecube and I plan to hopefully use the speakers already built into the intec portable screen as they sounded fine for what it is and the wiring is all there just ready to be connected to a board. Right now I have it put together for testing but if pictures are needed I can take it apart and supply them.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
If you receieved the black board version, the audio amp isn't present on the board and the OSD settings don't do anything. You could use a separate compact audio amp depending on how much space you have left inside.

It is a green board, I do have quite a bit of room inside to use though so either way works for me.