Solved Trims that keep stock regulators

Are there any trims that keep the stock regulators? I'm new and I want to make a smaller version of the Wii that I won't have to make custom regulators for.

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
Technically yes, but they don't really make much sense to do since you end up keeping most of the mobo anyway. Custom regs aren't too hard to do, though. If you're looking to make something like a Wii Micro (see: [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro), all you need is 4 buck regulators; the PTH08080WAH is popular due to its ease of use. The opensource RVL-PSU is also great since it's just 4 buck regs on a small PCB (you'd have to either build one yourself or buy one that's already made up. Not trying to shill myself here, but I am selling some PSU boards if that's the route you end up going).

In any case, you're barely going to trim anything off if you want to keep the stock regs, so it's best to just chop em off and do a simple custom reg setup.

Technically yes, but they don't really make much sense to do since you end up keeping most of the mobo anyway. Custom regs aren't too hard to do, though. If you're looking to make something like a Wii Micro (see: [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro), all you need is 4 buck regulators; the PTH08080WAH is popular due to its ease of use. The opensource RVL-PSU is also great since it's just 4 buck regs on a small PCB (you'd have to either build one yourself or buy one that's already made up. Not trying to shill myself here, but I am selling some PSU boards if that's the route you end up going).

In any case, you're barely going to trim anything off if you want to keep the stock regs, so it's best to just chop em off and do a simple custom reg setup.
Thanks for the help!