Question Trace guide for PS2 Slim ZIF connector

Heya! Does anyone know of - or have - a reference for the ZIF connector traces on a ps2 slim? Accidentally broke off the connector, but still needed it for testing my current project.

Alternatively, if you have points on where I could bodge something in elsewhere on the board and just use a momentary switch, that's a helluva lot better than nothing! No trimming to this board, so I worry about using the trim guide as a reference.

Serial and model tag is gone, but the board indicates it's a GH-032-11. If you need more info on the board, just let me know!

Mine's on the left, compared to an intact board on the right:
upload_2020-3-9_16-43-6.png

Attachments

Hit me up if you have anymore questions, I did extensive research on that board, and it actually can be trimmed a bit, to make it a little more squared at least

Attachments

Well the fact that there's a modchip on there is fortunate, because it actually uses the reset switch track

So what I would recommend you do is solder a momentary switch between that point on the modchip, or on the board where it connects, and GND, this will facilitate the reset function. Send me a PM if you want to discuss the method further