TI Regs for Sale

AFE123

0x737cfb7b4d5677317210bddc07c6a51a 106e1f45330ee7a
Portables
1ish.
Hello,

I hope this listing finds you well. I wanted to see if anyone is interested in purchasing the following:

1x PTH regulators

1x PTR regulator

*Note: The Printed Circuit Board, cap and resistors will not be included.

I ordered these regulators on 5/16/22 off Digikey for Chunchunmaru, my PS2 portable project. I was originally intending on wiring up the regs like this, so I removed the pins included with the regs. In the end, I designed a custom circuit board to mount them on. To mount them, I’d need the pins (the ones I removed).I’m planning on selling these to recoup some losses and invest in either a new set of regs with pins or components for a brand new circuit board with readily available ICs.

From a functionality standpoint, they work perfectly. They output the right voltages as expected. Prior to shipping/payment, I’ll check and make sure that the regs work.

Regarding price, I’m looking at 6 bucks for the PTH reg and 8 for the PTR. I’m willing to sell all three for $12. These prices are negotiable, so feel free to message me with your offers. In addition to the purchase price, you’ll be responsible for the shipping charges.

If you have any questions or have interest in the regs, feel free to message me. Cheers!

Last edited: