Discussion They look better on my wall

Portables
OG boy
I got inspired by the wiis “art” on the balance board portable by gingerofoz
image.jpg

before you yell at me, yes the consoles are both irreparably damaged and do not boot. And yes, i have too much money.

Portables
OG boy
How are they both irreparably damaged?

Also, I'll take some money if you have too much.
Yeah one outputs only blank screen (the one i cut) the other had postloader or smthn when I bought it and turns itself off as soon as i press on.

cy

Portables
Yeah one outputs only blank screen (the one i cut) the other had postloader or smthn when I bought it and turns itself off as soon as i press on.
Did you install RVLoader before trimming?

cy

Portables
Nah that ones fricked it was my test subject for a while. I am still looking into the other tho.
Before you even begin disassembling the Wii, it's important to install RVLoader. No OMGWTF trim will even boot unless and until RVLoader is installed (unless you feel like relocating Wifi and bluetooth before testing.

Portables
OG boy
Before you even begin disassembling the Wii, it's important to install RVLoader. No OMGWTF trim will even boot unless and until RVLoader is installed (unless you feel like relocating Wifi and bluetooth before testing.
Nah i meant it was broken before trimming. Like, internally. Gpu was broken i think