Worklog The UDS.

Portables
This is a project I plan to attempt. I don't know if anything will come of this, but it's worth a shot. From what i can tell, this is the first Wii U portable out there. I have an idea of what i want the case to look like, and if the name didn't give it away, i want to put it in a ds form factor. There are currently no trims for the Wii U motherboard, so this will be a pretty big portable, but i still believe its possible.

My plan is to get a screen wired up to the main motherboard, and getting some sort of gamepad replacement hooked up to the bottom. These will serve as the top and bottom screens respectivly. The batteries are a whole other issue i will figure out later.

Wesk

Undervolting....
Staff member
The batteries are a whole other issue i will figure out later.
Batteries/power management and cooling are likely going to be the one of the hardest parts of this project, especially if you want it to be a handheld.

Portables
Batteries/power management and cooling are likely going to be the one of the hardest parts of this project, especially if you want it to be a handheld.
I know that, and thats one of the biggest things i need to figure out, as the wii u gets pretty hot if it doesnt have its heat sink.

Portables
Putting this project on hold, as there is currently a wii u rnd thread and i wanna see how it plays out. Probably gonna work on an nes portable. SFC portble is also an option.