The historwii of The USA

I am a beginner in portablizing and I need help. I am making a portable wii that looks like a book (to sneak into school) I need tips because I suck at this. I tried soldering once and I melted a motor. I guess I was using a heat stick instead of the controlled ones and I was 9. I need to find a 10-11 screen, the proper wiring, all the cost I’m chips and all that fun and jazz.

I am a beginner in portablizing and I need help. I am making a portable wii that looks like a book (to sneak into school) I need tips because I suck at this. I tried soldering once and I melted a motor. I guess I was using a heat stick instead of the controlled ones and I was 9. I need to find a 10-11 screen, the proper wiring, all the cost I’m chips and all that fun and jazz.
Do you have a 3D printer and have you researched this deeply? It's a very expensive project, and I'm not too sure if you'd get away with it looking like a book if you're using a plastic casing. You'd be better going with an Ashida or a Louii V2 and having it stay at home or use it at lunch/break. I wouldn't design a $400 portable around being able to take it to school.

Do you have a 3D printer and have you researched this deeply? It's a very expensive project, and I'm not too sure if you'd get away with it looking like a book if you're using a plastic casing. You'd be better going with an Ashida or a Louii V2 and having it stay at home or use it at lunch/break. I wouldn't design a $400 portable around being able to take it to school.
I do have a 3D printer and I have done a lot of research ( and I don’t plan on using it in class) but designing it around going to school might be a bad idea.

Unless your school books regularly make the sound of a whirring cooling fan it might be a tough sell to your teachers... i like the idea though. You might be better off trying to conceal a GBA or something that is passively cooled and completely silent.

Maybe massive heatsinks and a noctua fan could be stealthy enough..

Unless your school books regularly make the sound of a whirring cooling fan it might be a tough sell to your teachers... i like the idea though. You might be better off trying to conceal a GBA or something that is passively cooled and completely silent.

Maybe massive heatsinks and a noctua fan could be stealthy enough..
Like I said, not in class but I do want it to be stealthy so I’ll keep it in mind.