Worklog The GS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Here they are installed in the test print and they do feel really cool!! A little while ago, I mentioned having complications with R3/L3 and the stick caps. Fortunately that turned out to be a miscalculation, R3/L3 feel great and are functional so no need for dedicated buttons!

View attachment 3241
View attachment 3240
Are those MOGA joysticks?

I really wanted to do something like that on a motherboard, but I do not know much about electronics, I do not even know where to start, I still do not have the motherboard I'm thinking of buying to do this in the future, I do not know how to study about it. Did you use datasheet to know how to make links or did just looking? I'm from Brazil, I'm sorry for the bad English.

I don't know why PhotoBucket is being a dick, but here is the direct link to gman's photobucket. You should be able to browse through the pics from PB's site.
Because photobucket updated their usage policy to require a paid subscription for 3rd party hosting. So unless gman pays the outrageous prices, I suggest he switches to BB hosting or imgur.

I'm pretty salty about it too since I had a bunch of stuff on there... :angry:

Portables
I don't know why PhotoBucket is being a dick, but here is the direct link to gman's photobucket. You should be able to browse through the pics from PB's site.
I recommend not actually going to the Photobucket website either since all it does for me is redirect to those fake "your android is full of viruses" pages in a loop. Photobucket is dead...

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
I recommend not actually going to the Photobucket website either since all it does for me is redirect to those fake "your android is full of viruses" pages in a loop. Photobucket is dead...
It did that incessantly while all the pictures were still up and the site worked too.

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
It did that incessantly while all the pictures were still up and the site worked too.
Losers. I just won a million dollar Amazon gift card for being the one millionth visitor on my [SAMSUNG NOTE 4 SPRINT].

Also, this thing looks great from the crazy wiring to the casework.

How are you doing sound? Have you made some sort of breakout board for the CS4335-KSZR?

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
How are you doing sound? Have you made some sort of breakout board for the CS4335-KSZR?
I made a custom pcb for the LM49450, it accepts I2S. Sadly I haven't had time to debug it so I will settle for analog audio. No special breakout or anything and an audio amp I've had laying around.

Tried to go onto photobucket directly to see these images... not sure how you even managed to upload them, that site has really gone downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.