THE GREAT MIGRATION

Noah

retired
Portables
Hello everyone,

Recently we have been experiencing down times and slowed speeds with our current web host. I have made the decision to migrate over to a new server that will allow us to do much more with the site as we will have full control over everything. The migration will be taking place today so I will do my best to ensure no data is lost in the transfer (a backup of the entire site is being made now.) I will keep you updated and let you all know once the process is complete.

Thanks!

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
Did this alter any settings? I can't get on Bitbuilt now on my phone via a HTTPS security error. It was fine on Friday when I used the BBStore.

Noah

retired
Portables
Did this alter any settings? I can't get on Bitbuilt now on my phone via a HTTPS security error. It was fine on Friday when I used the BBStore.
Yeah, I'm still working on a couple of things. It should be set in a few hours.

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
All good now thanks baby girl.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
The worst part about BitBuilt being down is that I can't complain about it on BitBuilt

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Im having trouble uploading images. I have an image that is about 4mb and it wont upload in a private message, saying its too large for the server to process.