Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
TRIGGERED :sensualfelix:

Last post on Benheck (besides my MGC 17 post) was about MGC 16. It sucks but it's over, more of a museum guide of portablizing really. I'm probably still going thru the 5 stages of grief, but maybe when modretro fades out (sorry to say but it's bound to happen) we can all do it together.

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
TRIGGERED :sensualfelix:

Last post on Benheck (besides my MGC 17 post) was about MGC 16. It sucks but it's over, more of a museum guide of portablizing really. I'm probably still going thru the 5 stages of grief, but maybe when modretro fades out (sorry to say but it's bound to happen) we can all do it together.
Truly it is such, I honestly only go back because of a single user, and the same as my reason for going to Modretro.

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
but maybe when modretro fades out (sorry to say but it's bound to happen)
I haven't been on except to look for information on stuff we haven't yet documented. I would hope that once it fades away, the decent few left there come here :P Though I'm sure I'll miss it when it's gone since it's where I got my start on portablizing...

Noah

retired
Portables
Though I'm sure I'll miss it when it's gone since it's where I got my start on portablizing...
Very true. I think MR is where most of us, with the exception of the really old vets, began. Even so it's the march of progress and the community that matters at the end of the day. It doesn't matter where we post questions or worklogs so long as we do it together.

Shank

Staff member
Portables
I joined modretro back in the dead years, right after SS, Ashen, and everybody else left. Modretro was where I started on the wii, but I guess you could say I missed out on all the "good ol' days"

Bitbuilt has a much better foundation with much better leadership. I feel that once old documentation is redone here, modretro will fade into obscurity, similar to how the BenHeck forums have.

Last edited:

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
Burritos unsurprisingly in the lead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I honestly expected more people to choose "Or".

But Burritos are indeed the way to go, this is primarily because anytime I make a softshell taco, it turns into a burrito from all my years making blasphemous breakfast burritos.

Very true. I think MR is where most of us, with the exception of the really old vets, began. Even so it's the march of progress and the community that matters at the end of the day. It doesn't matter where we post questions or worklogs so long as we do it together.

Too bad that didn't kill me​

I joined modretro back in the dead years, right after SS, Ashen, and everybody else left. Modretro was where I started on the wii, but I guess you could say I missed out on all the "good ol' days"

Bitbuilt has a much better foundation with much better leadership. I feel that once old documentation is redone here, modretro will fade into obscurity, similar to how the BenHeck forums have.

What's a 'BenHeck'?

I... I'm sorry?
I am interested as to how this truly happened, afterall, I don't know how you can only read two letters of a name and have it down, that's be like Ma and assuming it's Matthew when it could be Mark or Matilda

modretro was a mistake

The way Palmer never came back... :'(

Doom

Modelrater
Estmemed Member
Portables
Always 1/2
I am interested as to how this truly happened, afterall, I don't know how you can only read two letters of a name and have it down, that's be like Ma and assuming it's Matthew when it could be Mark or Matilda
I'm on a lot of prescription painkillers.