Worklog The G-64 worklog

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Nice work mate! Would you mind sharing your Case-Design? I totally love that Card-Tray and would like to print it for my N64p Project.. (My printer isn't big enough for a whole case).

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Generally, it's poor etiquette to request someone's CAD files. If they want them made available, they make them available. And generally a case is specifically designed for the parts that they're using, and so sharing the files could cause more problems than benefits.

If the slot is the only part you're interested in, I'm sure you could design it yourself! It's just a matter of taking dimensions and making a model that works with those dimensions.

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Generally, it's poor etiquette to request someone's CAD files. If they want them made available, they make them available.
I'm sorry if that's so... I'm that kind of Share-Everything-&-Everything-Must-Be-Free-FLOSS-Guy, so I might not have a good feeling/understanding for what people like to share and what not... Now I know how Richard Stallman must have felt in his early days :D

Anyway.. For me it might be easier to take something existing and frankencase it, than learning FreeCAD >.< .. But I might do it... Hope it turns out as nice as your's!

Pacal

Portables
RDP 64
Is not hard to learn how to use CAD I've been working on two cases one is for a Nintendo 64 and another one for a Snes i'll be posting some pictures of my work pretty soon

JoJo

This case is sick. Might have to adopt some of its swag for my own case build

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
It's been a while since I've updated this. I'm still working through the CAD model here and there. I've fine tuned the form factor a little further and also the internal component layout. It's probably ready for a prototype assembly at the least I just don't have enough time for all my projects at the moment.

Miceeno

2020 3rd Place Winner
Portables
I dig the case but I think it's missing the handle/prong in the middle.