Switching to VGA Trouble - Resolved

I have had no problems up to this point. Testing every step as told without issue until now. I can get composite video to work without issue as long as I don't have the 3.3v line connected that is required during the vga steps. I have redone all of the wires once already. I have checked for shorts and found none. I have a 60x lens I use and multimeter checking for shorts. I have toned each line on the Wii and LCD to make sure the wires have a connection but no matter what I do I get a black screen when that 3.3 line is connected. I press the source button and you can see it flash for a moment but I never get a picture. Pressing menu does nothing. If I disconnect the 3.3 line the composite works again. Thoughts?

the pic isn't the best for V and H-Sync but they are not shorted.

Attachments

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
did you install BBloader with VGA enabled?

Hello, I've had some trouble with VGA because it was not connected right on the LCD end.
Have you checked the connection between the ic pins and the lcd?

did you install BBloader with VGA enabled?
So i followed the guide a few months ago before my kit arrived. I swear i followed it but i have this horrible feeling i did not enable it. Is there anyway to get back in to enable it at this rate or am I going onto ebay?