Board scan Switch lite

Switch Lite scans i made

Attachments

This is awesome! Do you have a scan of the left motherboard as well? I was having some issues with my left board and board scans would have helped me with them at the time.

imax

Is it just me or one of the layers is missing? I can't find where the majority of eMMC and NFC chips pins are routed.

Edit: nevermind, I checked eMMC datasheet and most pins are simply unused. Can't find the datasheet for NFC chip, but it's probably the same deal.

Last edited:
Hi I have a question I am building a DS lite gba it was working good but know the screen turn on and off and the light is green then red and turns off any help?

This is what I got so far the screen just keeps turning on and off I trimmed bored alitte don't know what the problem is

Attachments

Nold

real emulation, no hardware
Staff member
2021 1st Place Winner
Portables
5 + 1*π
Hi I have a question I am building a DS lite gba it was working good but know the screen turn on and off and the light is green then red and turns off any help?

This is what I got so far the screen just keeps turning on and off I trimmed bored alitte don't know what the problem is
Since this is totally unrelated to the topic of this thread, please open up a new thread or post your question on discord