Worklog Switch-alike Portable

Heey, that's an awesome work, did you tink of adding a HDMI port or some sort of video input? Is always nice to have a second monitor wherever you go.
I did think about adding a HDMI port for an external monitor. But not the other way around xD. I don't have no use for this...:?:;)

I did think about adding a HDMI port for an external monitor. But not the other way around xD. I don't have no use for this...:?:;)
Oh, I see it super handy, because I'm studying computer engineering, and I have too screens on my house, so for example I can put a Datasheet on one screen and Proteus (microcontroller simulator) on the other, but then when im on the university I only have the screen of my laptop, so when I saw your work I thought "That's super handy, I could play during my train time and then use it as a secondary screen" xD

Oh and I forgot to tell you, amazing work dude :D

nobble

I would really like to call it Swiitch. Because ... reasons xD. It looks like a switch (to a certain degree) and contains a Wii.
But I have a bad feeling because the name is already in use :blush:
Oops. I literally changed my worklog name yesterday morning. Sorry to steal the name, although you have more progress done.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
This looks good! In my opinion .1mm is already highly detailed for 3D printed cases, so I wouldn’t go with .05mm, actually I’d use .2mm :D

Shank

Staff member
Portables
Progress is fast. Quality is excellent. This project is looking so good. Keep at it, I can't wait to see it finished

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
I know I need to start with something. And so I did:
View attachment 3514 View attachment 3515

On the pictures it looks like these stripes are clearly visible. In reality they aren't. I don't know why the camera is pointing out this lines so much.
This is the final color and design. (At least for the controller)
You say lines, I say sex tier texturing and grip.

Yesterday I designed the left and right shoulder buttons. I also printed 4 of them and they look and feel really good. But they are so tiny that pics of them look bad in 0.1mm :D. So I made a small video ;).
1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

Man, I'm getting old with my shaking hands xD

I will post some updates soon. Just a bit busy atm with marriage and so on :/
(Needed to change the shoulder buttons a bit. I hopefully will be able to print them today)

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
I will post some updates soon. Just a bit busy atm with marriage and so on :/
(Needed to change the shoulder buttons a bit. I hopefully will be able to print them today)
Is your marriage well engineered as well? Btw congratulations! :D