Discussion Swiss and First Person Shooters

Heyya Fam! I am a big FPS fan. In the 6th gen, every fps is surely a classic. Sure enough i first fired off a classic indeed, Call of Duty Finest Hour and then representing mediocrity at its best, Big Red One followed on my Gcp. Low and behold, everything looks fantastic. With hiccups. :D

Pops in Finest Hour. Amazing. But wait.. bloody hell. I can't aim? No worries. I'll hipfire throughout the whole game. And... i get stuck in a sniper sequence. Pops in Big Red One. Textures definitely updated. Good... what in Jesus H. I can't even fire?? :facepalm:

It was such a hilarious revelation that in the first game, i cant aim (no left trigger function) and in the second, i cant even fire the gun (no right trigger function). Thought maybe hey, pin wirings must be disconnected, loose or something. Nope. Tried RE4. Both trigger works. And the left one works for the first and the right one works for the second game. Incompatibility issues? Havent tried any Medal of Honor yet. Hopefully both triggers will work.<3

Oh yeah. And i did have a peek on the Swiss Compatibility list. ;)

Last edited: