Sub Rev40 Wiis (aka 6 layer Wii boards)

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
I got a small pallet of wiis, and I am selling the sub rev40 wiis (eg rev 01, 20) for 15$ a piece + shipping. I have tested them all to have needed functionality for portable (and I'll install portablizemii upon request).

As a note, I will strip them of their shells and disc drives to lower weight and space requirements for shipping (the boards will be untrimmed though!). Shipping from US, so Canada and other countries are most likely going to cost a bit in shipping (check out ebay beforehand, you might get lucky and get one cheap).

Here are the numbers
21 rev 01
4 rev 20
3 rev 30
34 working disc drives

Shipping is 7$ for up to 2, or 14$ for up to 12 wiis (or some wiis + dds).

Last edited:

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
What the hell, put me down for 2. No rush on the ship. I'll probably never get around to doing anything with them anyway.

Portables
3/4
Same here, I'll grab a 2 from ya. If they are older Wii's that have disc drives that play GC games I might nab one of those from ya and pay the extra shipping if possible. That way I have a back up in case my original Wii drive dies, if possible anyway. Just PM me whenever. :).

I actually thought about using a Wii drive on my GCp instead of the bulky GC one but don't know how that would work, lol!! :)

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
Yeah :P
I got called for jury duty however, so I won't be able to test them and install portablizemii until after I get back. My hope is that I will get released on the first day, so I will be able to be back for the weekend to test and install, but I won't know for sure until I go .-.

Shoot me a PM with an area code and a quantity and I can tell you how much it'll be.

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
Assuming they fit in the box, I'll drop a couple drives in free, I assume the gc+Wii kind, right?
Yes indeedily.

Now I'm wishing I had gotten one of the GC+ Controller boards xD

Just had a new idea, which plays upon parts from other ideas.

A flat styled Wii portable, controller built into the top, with a pico projector built in to project on any wall wherever you are

Bakuku

Portables
Are these 4 layer boards or 6? If 4 I'd like to buy some of you!