Store feedback!

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
Tell us about your experience here. We're just starting out, so let us know what you think(good or bad) and we'll continue to improve our setup!

Thanks.

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
My experiences with the store so far have been excellent. The shipping was fast and the products look great. I can't wait to try out the 64CC when it is ready.

My suggestion: After you place an order, there could be a status saying whether or not it has been shipped yet and a tracking number. I know it's a lot more work to update everyone's order, but it makes a difference I believe.

Noah

retired
Portables
That's a feature that is normally available with the store software but upgrading to SSL has given us some issues that cause errors that we aren't able to update orders yet :P

It'll be fixed this weekend now that I actually have time and should be ready for the next "big" product release.

Noah

retired
Portables
I like the layout of the store, hoping it doesn't get too crazy when things expand
They shouldn't. We don't really have plans to move beyond the consoles you see already listed at the moment with the exception of cross-console products such as an RGB amp of SNES/N64.

My experience with the store was complete garbage.

Not only was it ridiculously easy to order everything, but I actually got it within a few days. Pathetic.

I expected more of you all.
Duly noted. I'll make sure all of your packages are sent to various countries before finally getting to your house.

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
On another note... is it possible that you could combine your forum account and your store account? Not really a necessity but it would be nice to just have it all centralized.

Portables
3/4
Use promo-code "badass" at checkout for a FREE downgrade on shipping to get your orders an estimated 3-4 months after purchase!
Seems like that promo code sounds familiar... oh yeah, placed an order on a different site using that code on Sept. 20th and it's still in "Awaiting Fulfillment" status...

@Noah, everything is looking great so far and I plan on placing an order soon since I have a few different projects I am building a stock pile of parts for. I just have to do a bit of research on the GC+ Replacement Controller Board and the dual tact resistors, (not sure which way I want to go yet).

I do have one question for you though; what forms of payment does the store take? I didn't see anything stating like PayPal, Visa, etc. so I figured I would ask. Sorry if I missed it...

Portables
3/4
Sweet, thanks bro!! Yeah, if I had one suggestion so far that would be the only thing I could think of. Everything else looks like it is laid out nicely.

Amazing! I bought 2 GC+ presoldered. It came with two additional resistors per chip.

Got them in like 3-4 days after purchase. As I've seen a few other say, it would be cool to get a notification letting the buyer know if it's been shipped.

And as a fairly noob to this chip, I cannot tell if my purchase of the presolder for dual tact has in fact been already presoldered. Maybe a note on package or inside stating dual tact ready.

Other than that, it was just like ordering on amazon.

Noah

retired
Portables
Amazing! I bought 2 GC+ presoldered. It came with two additional resistors per chip.

Got them in like 3-4 days after purchase. As I've seen a few other say, it would be cool to get a notification letting the buyer know if it's been shipped.

And as a fairly noob to this chip, I cannot tell if my purchase of the presolder for dual tact has in fact been already presoldered. Maybe a note on package or inside stating dual tact ready.

Other than that, it was just like ordering on amazon.
Yeah there has been a bug with the store software for a while where it doesn't let us update orders to apply tracking numbers. It'll be fixed for the next run of GC+ but those will also only have the presolder option and consumers will be able to remove them.

Yeah there has been a bug with the store software for a while where it doesn't let us update orders to apply tracking numbers. It'll be fixed for the next run of GC+ but those will also only have the presolder option and consumers will be able to remove them.
How can I tell mine have been soldered and ready? Super tiny and I'm new to the dual tact mod