SparkleBear's First G-Wii rev 2 build. -- The Black Beautii

Hey Y'all, I finished this over a month ago but thought I'd just give it a post here just for fun. (worklog:https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.p...klebears-g-wii-rev-2-worklog.4446/#post-49046) :)

This is a G-wii rev2 build, my first non kit portable too... First being the gboy. This build was very educational for me and taught me so much about the process and problem solving of portabilizing. I love building these things and I love being in this community. Thanks so much to everyone who has dedicated time and care into this craft. Super Grateful!!!

I am proud of the build but there is definitely room to improve. The NAND trace mistake is messy and some of the wiring could be neater too... but that is addressed concisely in the subsequent build. Stay tuned for that. :)

IMG_7306.JPG

IMG_7072.JPG

I want to thank everyone who helped me on the discord while I was going through this build. @Alvaro, @Cyframe, @Kranimations_YT, @Wesk , @StonedEdge, @CrazyGadget, @Militaryman_20, @GingerOfOz... thanks so much for contributing to my growth as an aspiring portabilizer and modder thorugh this process!! Big extra special epic thanks to @Pickles for helping a lot with the final stage of troubleshooting and @Gman for basically making it all possible, answering so many questions and being a super helpful and humble epic dude. Thanks everyone! I'm so grateful and happy to be building with y'all. So much fun and so inspiring...

Attachments