*Solved* How many batteries? (Ty!)

As a first project I'm just trying to build a simple wii laptop and have a couple questions about batteries. I'm curious how many batteries are needed to run the wii ( I think 12 volts?) I have 2 3.7V 18650 batteries, without a trimmed wii board will this be enough? Also what output should my charger be giving?

(Sorry if I didn't explain this properly, left out details or something still really new to this)

BocuD

Portables
Hi, sounds like a great first project!
When it comes to batteries, this guide pretty much covers it all: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/portables-and-batteries-a-guide-and-explanation.2228/
You might also want to read through the custom regulator and battery charging guides, they are also in the guide hub.
Generally if you have more basic or common questions look in there, there's a high chance someone made a guide for it already :D
Also to add to that, its generally a good idea not to reuse old parts in a portable. Theres a high chance they are either low quality and there are better and more efficient alternatives (like with LCDs) or the parts shouldn't be reused in general (batteries fall in this category). Things like wire can of course be used however.