(SOLD) Fully Built Ashida for Sale (Purple Transparent Resin Printed Shell) (SOLD)

Legend

Portables
Well Folks, there comes a time in a mans life where he needs to put aside his hobbies to move onto bigger things; and as much as I would love to keep this absolute beauty of a machine, it is time for it to go to a better home where it will be appreciated more than it is currently.

Im looking to get rid of my fully built Ashida. Specs below:

- PCBWay Transparent Resin Printed Shell, dyed with Pantone 2103 U to give a beautiful purple finish.
- The OG PMS-2 before it was essentially discontinued and remade due to chip shortage.
- Crisp IPS panel that doesnt even have the film taken off the front yet.
- Bluetooth Relocated.
- MX Chip Relocated.
- And pretty much everything else that is standard to one of these full builds.

I am not posting pictures on this post specifically due to not having a personal laptop anymore (pics are a hassle to upload through a phone to bitbuilt), and my work laptop wont remotely let me plug anything in to upload pictures or through email (damn secure servers lol), however you can find some pictures on my old thread, and I will also have current pictures I can provide to those interested via Discord.

All problems and issues I had along the way as per my last update in my thread were fixed as I ended up rewiring the whole thing. Ive put a good few hours into playing it and can confirm that there are no issues as of writing this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im looking to get $950 USD + Shipping out of this beautiful machine, and it will also come with a Nintendo switch charger, however I do not have any sort of case for it, so I will build fort knox around it before it is shipped to ensure there are no issues when shipping.

You are able to message me via Bitbuilt, however I strongly recommend messaging me via discord as Im not on here often, and I will be able to send current pictures of the Ashida via discord easier.

I am Legend on the Bitbuilt and 4Layer Discord, however my full tag for anybody who wishes to find me through it is LegendOfRock69#1895

I am a very transparent guy when it comes to these things so I will do what I can to make sure the process goes as smoothly as possible!

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
You can embed images without uploading them directly to the site by putting bbcode tags around a hyperlink
Like so:
1682551629389.png

You can just upload the image to discord, copy/paste the link here, add the tags, and it'll auto-embed

Legend

Portables
@Pronthony Of course! Hit me up on discord at LegendOfRock69#1895 and Ill send you some current pics!