SOLD: As-is WiiVision

Noah

retired
Portables
Hi,

Last year Gman was gracious enough to let me build a WiiVision. However, I have not really used it as I built another and this one has a couple of small quirks -
  • The L trigger has an issue where you need to press in a certain area to get the full press to register. I would have fixed this, however the mechanism is mounted with super glue so it's either it comes off without breaking the case or it doesn't.
  • The screen buttons do not work currently but it's a pretty easy fix
  • The back housing is slightly warped where the PMS is. An early version of the first PMS firmware did not limit charging via temperature and I used a 12V 3A charger (while playing lmao) and it caused the chip to get extremely hot and warp the case. The PMS inside has been updated to the latest PMSv2 firmware with the battery voltage fix.
  • The Bluetooth module is not wired up, however a sync button is mounted in the front half, and the wires are already soldered to the top of the Wii motherboard. All you need to do is solder them to the module and run voltage/ground!
image0.jpg
image1.jpg
image2.jpg

I built this in April/May of last year and it was my second attempt at a "modern" Wii portable with 3D printing and screwposts, so the internals are... questionable. That being said, if none of the aforementioned problems bother you then it's a fully working portable!
I am asking $375 + shipping. SOLD You will receive the WiiVision along with a carrying case. If you're interested in replacing the back case, I can include a newly printed one (smooth or textured back) for $20. I do not have an extra 12V DC adapter or PortablizeMii USB on hand so neither are included.

Feel free to PM me if you're interested or have any questions! Thanks!

Last edited: