Smart charger source?

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
Anyone know a quality source for 8.4v lithium ion smart chargers besides batteryspace? Batteryspace's shipping is a ripoff especially when you are ordering stuff from their all the time. So I manage to source my 18650s and protection pcbs from outside reliable sources now, just need a source for the chargers and I'm done with batteryspace. I found the same chargers on ebay but they are all sold out now unfortunately.

ByteMe

I manage to source my 18650s and protection pcbs from outside reliable sources now
Slightly unrelated... But would you mind sharing a link to where you purchase your protection circuits?

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member

ByteMe

Just an idea, depending on how much of a need for these there is. It might be worth it to consider buying a bundle of these chargers from china and putting them on the sites store (possibly along with the charge circuits linked above as well). I did very minimal research but came across this link, which works out to just under $17, as well as several other similar postings. If we had a reasonable stock (of both), people could bypass battery space all together, without having to wait for slow delivery from china.