Solved Shipping time for store products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, someone who can help me. On March 26, I bought a 5-inch screen at the bitbuilt Store and today it is April 4 and they have not sent it to me yet. It is my first time shopping on the page and I wanted to know if it takes much longer to ship. I hope someone can help me with this information. greetings to all.

Arlo

I placed an order two weeks ago on the 22nd of March for two joycon joystick breakout boards and received an email with a confirmation number (#1970). Clicking on the provided link in the email takes me to a status page, where I am informed that my order is "Awaiting Fulfillment". Weeks later my order is still "Awaiting Fulfillment" and my messages to BitBuilt via the Contact information on the website and replying to the confirmation email have gone unanswered.

Question unanswered:
Has my order been viewed by a human? Or, was the email auto generated?
Have any of my messages about lack of communication been read?
Are the breakout boards that I was sold in stock?
How long of a wait should I anticipate? Days, weeks, months?
Is this lack of communication and transparency standard practice at BitBuilt?

I was planning on making more and larger purchases from the site but don't feel comfortable doing that after this order experience.

I placed an order two weeks ago on the 22nd of March for two joycon joystick breakout boards and received an email with a confirmation number (#1970). Clicking on the provided link in the email takes me to a status page, where I am informed that my order is "Awaiting Fulfillment". Weeks later my order is still "Awaiting Fulfillment" and my messages to BitBuilt via the Contact information on the website and replying to the confirmation email have gone unanswered.

Question unanswered:

I was planning on making more and larger purchases from the site but don't feel comfortable doing that after this order experience.

Hello, thanks for the answer but it really is my first order and it worries me since I thought that in a week they could send the screen but it has not been that way. I have sent messages to support and nobody responds to me. 65 dollars is not a lot but I am only waiting for the screen to finish the project.

StonedEdge

a.k.a. ClonedEdge
Portables
Question unanswered:

Hi. I am not affiliated with the store in any way whatosever, but I am a moderator on BitBuilt so I can attempt to answer your questions. I definitely feel like you all have the right to know as you are customers who have spent your hard earned money waiting for products. Right now, the store is in a bit of a messy state due to there being a shift in the way the store will be managed, who will manage it and how products will be stocked going forward.

As a result, any orders that have been made have been delayed. Under normal circumstances, BitBuilt Store Staff usually will ship products in good time after an order (at least within 1-2 weeks after ordering) and I can speak with experience that they offer great products that are of good quality. If you would not like to wait, your best bet is to contact @Noah who can be reached on Discord for organizing yourself a refund. The lack of transparency is definitely not something we want to have going forward, and once all of decisions have been finalized, you can expect to receive your orders in a very reasonable amount of time.

The best way to get in contact with the store staff is to join us on Discord and post your queries in the #bitbuilt-store group chat. Store staff are most active within the discord so come and join us here: https://discord.gg/Tsc4DmW8

Hello, thanks for the answer but it really is my first order and it worries me since I thought that in a week they could send the screen but it has not been that way. I have sent messages to support and nobody responds to me. 65 dollars is not a lot but I am only waiting for the screen to finish the project.
Best person to contact will be @Gman or @Noah in regards to your request. They can probably explain the situation better than I can and you will get your answers from them in regards to your screen.

Hi. I am not affiliated with the store in any way whatosever, but I am a moderator on BitBuilt so I can attempt to answer your questions. I definitely feel like you all have the right to know as you are customers who have spent your hard earned money waiting for products. Right now, the store is in a bit of a messy state due to there being a shift in the way the store will be managed, who will manage it and how products will be stocked going forward.

As a result, any orders that have been made have been delayed. Under normal circumstances, BitBuilt Store Staff usually will ship products in good time after an order (at least within 1-2 weeks after ordering) and I can speak with experience that they offer great products that are of good quality. If you would not like to wait, your best bet is to contact @Noah who can be reached on Discord for organizing yourself a refund. The lack of transparency is definitely not something we want to have going forward, and once all of decisions have been finalized, you can expect to receive your orders in a very reasonable amount of time.

The best way to get in contact with the store staff is to join us on Discord and post your queries in the #bitbuilt-store group chat. Store staff are most active within the discord so come and join us here: https://discord.gg/Tsc4DmW8

Best person to contact will be @Gman or @Noah in regards to your request. They can probably explain the situation better than I can and you will get your answers from them in regards to your screen.

Thank you very much for the reply. I hope they can send me the order soon. That the people in this forum and in the store are responsible people. In the same way, I will wait for the staff responsible for the store to respond to the order message directly. Anyway thank you very much

Hello everyone, my package was sent. Many thanks to again and to all the bitbuilt team.

I also ordered some joysticks from this website on March 12nd but I didn't encounter any problem, especially such a delayed delivery. My order got here in about 2 weeks so I would say it was pretty fast. I saw that you got your delivery in the end, so that's great news!! Next time, if something like this happens I would recommend using a newgistics tracking app or website. This way you will know where your stuff is. I also use one of these sites and it helps me out a lot.

Last edited:
I waited almost a month for my first package. Will someone beat that record?

Status
Not open for further replies.