Shifted image on VGA screen

Hi,

I bought a ZJ050NA-08C screen not from the bitbuilt store.
It comes with a similar but not exactly the same controller board.

When I start it, the image is shifted, it happens each time I restart or change source(even while loading a game when the image is lost).
The strange thing is that to have the image in the center, I have to press the offset to 51 and it comes right back in the middle, I can put it back to 50 and it works.

I don't know if it have something to do with the h-sync and v-sync signals from the wii, if I failed the wiring somehow, but it's quite annoying.

Attachments

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Make sure you have 480p enabled in the system settings

Thanks for your answer, it is enabled.

I soldered a VGA port to my wii so I can test with multiple screen easily.

I have a 16/9 screen and it's working well, so I don't know if it is related to the screen not using some info or a problem with the 4/3 screen.

Last edited:
Hi, Emetsys!

I have same board version here. Are you using 5v to power your screen? Could you, please, show me where to solder the positive wire?

Thanks!

Hi, iirc it is somwehere on the positive side of a condensator, but you can use a multimeter to measure where is the 5v when the screen is powered. It is most likely on the 6.3v condensator.

Viilmo

Portables
Hi, iirc it is somwehere on the positive side of a condensator, but you can use a multimeter to measure where is the 5v when the screen is powered. It is most likely on the 6.3v condensator.
Actually that Board supports 5V at the jack
Edit: Ignore this needs 5.5v to work at the jack

Last edited: