Discussion Share your tattoo/s

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
DISCLAIMER: No nudity allowed

Few days ago I got my first tattoo on my left forearm and I thought it was cool to share it. Kudos to whoever get what the two things represented in it are.

IMG_3591.JPG

Share yours if you have any! :D

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
While I currently have none, could I request that each person who posts explain their tattoo to some degree? For instance, @Aurelio I have no idea if yours is from a particular franchise, symbol for something, or just some attractive art.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
While I currently have none, could I request that each person who posts explain their tattoo to some degree? For instance, @Aurelio I have no idea if yours is from a particular franchise, symbol for something, or just some attractive art.
The outline is a logo, the inside pattern is a mathematical algorithm. I'll wait a bit before revealing what they are (the logo is actually pretty famous). If you can't hold yourself shoot me a pm :D

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
This is the design I put together for the tattoo I plan to get come next tax season, which has been my plan for the last several tax seasons, but video games got the best of me (4k$ this year @_@)

FB_IMG_1494349989931.jpg

I'm looking at this for my back, the top arch just fitting between the plates

I need to touch it up and edit it to make it smoother though

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables

Kris

IMAG0267.jpg

This is my most recent tattoo I have done. I do tattoos on the side of my actual job as a welder. If you have a facebook look up gingerbread ink. Awesome ones on here so far!