Selling Assorted Items Of Interest

Acronell

Aquafam
Capital District, New York, United States
Hello, hello, come one, come all!

Below are some items of which I am currently selling as to acquire the currency so as to further other things which I am doing or attempting to obtain for my own.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
T.A.R.D.I.S. Stained Glass Window
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Here is me making the window above
Here is the window with direct light coming in below

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
Set Of Two Gameboy Advance Micros

One Is Silver, while the second is Hot Pink.

Also included are as follows:
-US Standard GBA Micro AC Adapter
-Standard 2 Player GBA Micro Gamelink Cable
-GBA Game: Ms.Pac Man
-GBA Game: Yu-Gi-Oh Eternal Duelists Soul x2 (They have been cart swapped with GBA Video carts, hence the grey carts pictured)

I also have several "LeafGreen" cartridges that have Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, and Pokemon Yellow on them.

Also, somewhere amongst my belongings I have the UK GBA Micro Adapter as well if someone finds that they would like it.

+++ Silver Micro is sold to @Noah

250GB XBOX 360S HDD

It is a used 360 HDD, leftover from upgrading my 360 to a 500GB

NINTENDO 64

A Nintendo 64, included along with a standard controller, and power adapter and AV cable.
System has an issue of some sort, sometimes will work, sometimes it won't. Always powers on though.

SKYLANDERS SWAP FORCE

I have 4 copies of Skylanders Swap Force NIB

x2 Xbox 360 Versions
x2 Xbox One Versions

SEGA GENESIS

Sega Genesis Model 2, come swith 1 Controller and power adapter, I don't have the A/v cable.

I received it used, and haven't been able to test it myself, so I don't know if it even is a working model or not.

PC SWITCH BOX

It is an Avocent Swichview MM2, use it to switch between up to 4 VGA connected PCs, while using only 1 Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse/Mic/Speaker Set

I will send it along with 2 VGA cables and 2 Printer USB cables (the switch box uses these with the origin PCs to connect both the mouse and keyboard to a single port), and the Power Adapter.

MARVEL CERAMIC MUG

This is a Ceramic Mug I received in a previous LootCrate, and it is the Carnage Mug, still NIB

At this time, I am willing to work with a "What do you believe is fair?" standard in trades/sales.

Last edited:

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
While I'm interested, looking on ebay it seems to be worth more than I'm willing to pay, and I don't want to undercut you :P

EDIT: noticed your note at the end, I'm interested to see what else you have

Acronell

Aquafam
While I'm interested, looking on ebay it seems to be worth more than I'm willing to pay, and I don't want to undercut you :P

EDIT: noticed your note at the end, I'm interested to see what else you have
eBay is insanity at times. Both of these Micros came from eBay in fact, the Pink one came from Spain, New In Box, Sealed, and the Silver one came from England, also New In Box Sealed. Pink cost me 300$ plus some odd for shipping, and the Silver was 240$ plus shipping.

I assure you, I am not looking for anything close to those amounts, though I do wish to only sell them together as the set, seeing as there is also the micro link cable, for multiplayer between the two.

Or were you perchance speaking of my T.A.R.D.I.S. window piece?

Other things include a Dual PS/PS2 to USB adapter, which I have the drivers for as well, the PC Switch box (4 computers to 1 monitor/keyboard/mouse), I have to UK Nintendo 2DS consoles that I am looking to put up soon as well. I have a Genesis Model 2, an N64, and some other bits.

Perhaps my Dreamcast, though I am uncertain if I really want to do this, in part because I love it, and another part due to past Dreamcast issues with a member of another forum.

I have an odd bit of things, and once I get to organizing my things I'll have a better idea as to what else I will be putting up

cheese

the tallest memer in town
Staff member
eBay is insanity at times.
*looks up price of NES on ebay* tru dat

Both of these Micros came from eBay in fact, the Pink one came from Spain, New In Box, Sealed, and the Silver one came from England, also New In Box Sealed. Pink cost me 300$ plus some odd for shipping, and the Silver was 240$ plus shipping.
O.o my bank account can't count that high... I gotta get done with some stuff to sell before I can really buy a bunch of stuff .-.

I assure you, I am not looking for anything close to those amounts, though I do wish to only sell them together as the set, seeing as there is also the micro link cable, for multiplayer between the two.
That was my main concern, I know I don't have enough on hand right now to buy two...

Ooh I may not have any money by the end of this post :P

Perhaps my Dreamcast, though I am uncertain if I really want to do this
If you end up wanting to sell that dreamcast, I'm curious if it has a working dd, the one my brother and I got a while back has a pretty derpy drive that I never got around to replacing. I would rather buy from a fellow forum member than from ebay whenever possible to support the community (though I understand if you wanna keep it, I certainly don't like letting go of stuff :P)

Acronell

Aquafam
*looks up price of NES on ebay* tru dat

O.o my bank account can't count that high... I gotta get done with some stuff to sell before I can really buy a bunch of stuff .-.

That was my main concern, I know I don't have enough on hand right now to buy two...

Ooh I may not have any money by the end of this post :P

If you end up wanting to sell that dreamcast, I'm curious if it has a working dd, the one my brother and I got a while back has a pretty derpy drive that I never got around to replacing. I would rather buy from a fellow forum member than from ebay whenever possible to support the community (though I understand if you wanna keep it, I certainly don't like letting go of stuff :P)
At the local shop I can get an NES2 for 80$, with free shipping xD
And an original NES is around 50$ if I recall correctly, plus they sell the Retro, which is a NOAC itself, for only 20$.

My bank account barely counts that high these days.

The N64 has an issue if I recall correctly, but it's been a while, it could have just been the game I was trying to play (the only game I cared about as a kid in fact) Hot Wheels. I know my Memory Pak was shot.

The GD-ROM drive works perfectly fine, I still play my Dreamcast. Love it to death.
I just wish I had my original Dreamcast still. I had set it up with the Developer's Bios, VGA, S-Video, and direct RCA outputs, as well as the SD card reader built in. After I had gotten it all set up, I asked for someone to do a re-casing for me, because I wanted a fresh housing for my beautiful dream, payed them and sent it off, and they simply bonded plastic to the stock housing with wayyyy too much bondo, loaded a few pics up, then I never heard anything again, and never got my console back. They've since ignored all messages from me, and given absolutely no explanation.