Secret Santa Gifts!

GingerOfOz

no wario
Staff member
2020 2nd Place Winner
2022 3rd Place Winner
Portables
just so many i am so cool
Received your secret santa gift and are ready to share with the world? Post it here!

Feel free to open it upon arrival since some people have crazy Christmas schedules.

JPEG_20171218_142001.jpg

It's a pillowcase! A very, very, sexually enticing one.

I also was sent a variety of tweezers, a carrying case, and a small cutting tool.

Thanks Herma!

jefflongo

Broke BitBuilt
Staff member
Portables
Received your secret santa gift and are ready to share with the world? Post it here!

Feel free to open it upon arrival since some people have crazy Christmas schedules.

View attachment 4613
It's a pillowcase! A very, very, sexually enticing one.

I also was sent a variety of tweezers, a carrying case, and a small cutting tool.

Thanks Herma!
That's the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. I'm sure the sender takes this as a compliment.

Gman

RTFDS
Staff member
I got a Dark Side of the Moon shirt (because of my synthesizer videos), a bag of Lucky Charms-but-just-the-marshmallows (from a local Amish grocery store), and a hand crocheted yarn Yoshi (one of their non-modding abilities)! Each gift came tailored with a note explaining its significance. Clearly they put a lot of thought into the gift! Thanks fibbef!

20171219_130751.jpg
20171219_130758.jpg

Look what came in the mail. A couple pieces of perfboard, 2 pth regs, a small screen amd driver board, ds buttons, altoids, some nice solder, and a game code for nuclear throne. Thanks Deonaught! All this stuff will be super useful for my next portable.
20171223_193101.jpg

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
My Secret Santa arrived today!
IMG_1028.JPG

Marshall was my Secret Santa?
OH.
BOY.

IMG_1029.JPG

Papercraft doge! Having done some papercraft myself in the past, I'm really impressed with the outcome. I'm even more impressed that it didn't get crushed in packing.

IMG_1030.JPG

An ESD grounding strap which is super useful because I open up laptops at work all the time without proper grounding. (How did he know!?)

But wait! It also doubles as a binary watch! Flippin' sweet! I need to figure out how to set it though because it appears to be about an hour fast, assuming I'm reading it correctly.

Edit: managed to reset the time by holding down the ONLY button on the watch until it rolled back around to the right time.

IMG_1031.JPG

Last but certainly not least, two unpopulated 64Drive prototype PCBs. I'm proud to be the owner of these pieces of history. If I can make it to MGC, these would make a great display piece for the BB space.

Thanks for the awesome gifts @marshallh!

Last edited:

ShockSlayer

the real
Portables
please do not ask!!!! I will NOT respond
I've never been more jealous in my life.

Portables
sin^2(x) + cos^2(x) +e^(i*pi)
Sorry this was late, There was a lil mix up on something.
But My SeKret Santa was MasterNate!
he got me some modding stuff, Batteries, Battery Protection, A 7inch Monitor with battery protection as well, and Some adjustable Regulators, and a 12v Charger.
IMG_3451.JPG IMG_3452.JPG IMG_3453.JPG IMG_3454.JPG
(Sorry, No picture of the Plug.¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Attachments

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
Those gifts aren’t just good. They’re grate!