Question SD card slot

I think my SD Card slot is dirty what can I clean it with? And that's probably why portablizemii isn't showing up:/ is it that dirty?

Attachments

You can clean it with some rubbing alcohol. If you are speaking about portabalizemii not showing up after you installed the mod pack it's because that only works from USB.

You can clean it with some rubbing alcohol. If you are speaking about portabalizemii not showing up after you installed the mod pack it's because that only works from USB.
Thanks but I meant the boot mii isn't loading. Then do I blow dry it after I clean it with the rubbing alchahol? To dry it?

Thanks for the help

Cid

You can also clean dirty contacts with acetone and Q-Tips if you have some. Be careful with acetone though. Especially with plastic. It's a bit corrosive. So wear safety googles ans read the precautions on the sticker before using this. Don't forget to wash your hands when you are done. I use it on my electronics class and it works well with dirty contacts and flux on PCBs.

Just wanted to note since there are still replies to this thread that there is nothing wrong with Ryan M's SD Card slot. Not even the fact that the metal casing might be dirty.