Question Safety

So I'm going to start trimming the Wii Board but I have been a bit hesitant as I've heard that the dust isn't good for your lungs and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some form of safety equipment.
Hopefully not too Expensive :)

Thanks, I guess I'll be buying something similar as I'm in the UK.
Thank you none the less.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Pretty much any basic mask will protect you from dust while trimming.

I know this isn't related but what wires should I use on the regulator and what should I use for wiring the Wii.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Just wondering what thickness of wire should I use for the regulators also where can I find the specific resistors?
One more thing can I use this for any of it https://www.banggood.com/5-MetersLo...s=detail-left-viewhistory__1&cur_warehouse=CN.
Thank you.
For a Wii, use 22-24AWG wire for power, and the resistors can be found on ebay or digikey. If you can't find the exact values, just get 1/4w resistors with a lower value than what the table says. You can safely use resistance values up to 10% lower than what the table says and still be fine. 330ohm instead of 353ohm is fine for the 5v reg, for example.

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Yep, that'd be fine. Just be sure to mark the wires with what they're carrying if they're all the same colour.