Question RVLoader: What am I doing wrong?

Ok, I've hit my first "I'm doing something simple wrong but I can't figure out what" moment.

I've got the homebrew channel installed on my three wiis. If it matters, I couldn't get the SD card letterbomb to work, so I went with the alternate DNS method. After that, I can't get any further. I've got RVLoader 1.5 downloaded and unzipped onto the root of my USB stick (Kingston Datatraveller DTS SE9 G2, 32GB, formatted to FAT32, 32kb clusters.) I've powered the wiis off, inserted the USB stick, and powered them up again, loaded into the homebrew channel, and nothing. Just a blank homebrew channel.

if it was just on the one wii, I'd chalk it up to a bug, but on all three? I'm doing something wrong. I just don't know what.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Have you took everything from the unzipped folder and put it individually into the USB? Don't just put the folder in there. (You didn't mention that, may as well check)

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
Sometimes the HBC is an asshole to me and won't recognise a USB device if there's an SD card in the slot as well. It could also be that the Wii just doesn't like your USB drive

Have you took everything from the unzipped folder and put it individually into the USB? Don't just put the folder in there. (You didn't mention that, may as well check)
...Congratulations, you found the idiot mistake I made. Got RVLoader installing, thanks.