RVLoader v1.5

I have just released version 1.5: https://github.com/Aurelio92/RVLoader/releases/tag/v1.5
Changelog:

I know this seems like a minor update, but it took me longer than I hoped to understand where the issue was. So, after months of debugging and banging my head on the keyboard, I am pleased to say that SanDisk drives finally work, for real. This also brings back compatibility with the Samsung Fit Plus Drive which was lost during the transition from BBLoader to RVLoader.
I was hoping to add more features into this realese, but they will come in the upcoming days.

WARNING: In order to get the full USB compatibility, you need to run the installer again (if upgrading) before using any SanDisk drives. This is because priiloader also had to be modified in order to support the new USB drives.
In this version, IGR support was finally solved to be able to exit the wii games by returning to the rvloader menu without having to turn off the wii?

Stitches

2 and a Half Dollarydoos
Staff member
Portables
In this version, IGR support was finally solved to be able to exit the wii games by returning to the rvloader menu without having to turn off the wii?
It isn't in the patch notes, so I'm guessing not.

Tried a couple Sandisk micro SD cards (64mb and 256mb) on 1.5 but the file system becomes corrupt after loading a few games. I was using the 64mb card on RVLoader 1.3 prior to 1.5 and it worked for a few months before any corruption. I did format them on a Mac (FAT32 32kb) so I’m going to try again formatted from Windows to make sure that’s not the issue.

Aurelio

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Staff member
Portables
Tried a couple Sandisk micro SD cards (64mb and 256mb) on 1.5 but the file system becomes corrupt after loading a few games. I was using the 64mb card on RVLoader 1.3 prior to 1.5 and it worked for a few months before any corruption. I did format them on a Mac (FAT32 32kb) so I’m going to try again formatted from Windows to make sure that’s not the issue.
With what adapter? So I could try replicating the issue. Also using GC or Wii games?