RVL-PMS1, U-Amp1, GC+2.0 (non-4Layer version), Screen Control PCBs For Sale

CrazyGadget

Crazy Helpful, CrazyGadget
Portables
???
20220511_223051.jpg

Howdy fellas! I just got back from college and decided to do some late spring cleaning, plus I need some funds for the summer competition (which is hopefully happening soon), so here's some stuff I'm looking to let go of (available quantity is in parenthesis):

(0) RVL-PMS1: SOLD
(2) U-Amp1: $15
(3) GC+2.0: $12
(4) Screen Control Board: $10

So y'all are probably already familiar with the former 3 boards, but maybe not so much the Screen Control Board. Essentially, it's a board that taps the button inputs from the GC+ and, using certain button combinations, can "press" a screen driver board button. Here's a quick video of it in action:

Here are some pics of said board installed in a G-Boy and in an Ashida:
2022-05-11 21_30_40-Window.png
20220417_002057.jpg

I'll ship these with USPS First Class, and while I usually only like to ship within the US, feel free to message me as well if you're out of the country, we can try to work something out!

Last edited:

dababy

PM'd the pms. also is there somewhere to use as a guide to wiring the screen control board

Last edited:

CrazyGadget

Portables
???
I'll make up a forum post for how to use it once I get back from vacation tomorrow night.

DMDBOY

Fancy finding you here @CrazyGadget. Are these PCBs still available? Are the RVL-PMS1 and U-AMP 1 compatible redesigns for the G-BOY? Can they still be bought anywhere else if these aren’t available?

CrazyGadget

Portables
???
Fancy finding you here @CrazyGadget. Are these PCBs still available? Are the RVL-PMS1 and U-AMP 1 compatible redesigns for the G-BOY? Can they still be bought anywhere else if these aren’t available?
The PMS1 is sold (I forgot to update the post), and the GC+ and U-Amp won't work in the G-Boy. The custom PCBs used in the G-Boy pretty much took the schematics of those boards and put them on a custom board just for tue G-Boy. The other guy I mentioned in the other thread is making a PCB similar to the Ashida PCBs, allowing the 4LayerTech boards to be dropped on top and soldered via the castellated pads. As it stands, there are no open source redesigns, and no where to buy the originals.

Is the screen control board still available? Or could you post the logic behind it? Thank you