Worklog Read it and wiip.

fibbef

Wizardry V Completer
Dig that fan vent

Edit: I see a LOT of GBA-shaped portables. Are they just easy to 3D print or have they become the go-to after everyone made 64 portables out of those old carry cases? Either way, seems to say a lot for the design of the Advance.

Last edited:

Matthew

Formally known as Chaos
Portables
Edit: I see a LOT of GBA-shaped portables. Are they just easy to 3D print or have they become the go-to after everyone made 64 portables out of those old carry cases? Either way, seems to say a lot for the design of the Advance.
This is one I got from @Gman. He is one of the God's of portable making and I have loved his design since I saw it. My new 3D printer is on back order and I couldn't wait any longer to start another portable.

Noah

retired
Portables
.stl file please
Asking people for STLs is better left undone since most people put hours and hours into designing their own cases not to mention paying for filament for test prints. If people wanted people to have access they'd release the design, open source.

Anyways, looking good Chaos! I have the same new case so let's have ourselves a little competition hmm? :)

Shank

Staff member
Portables
I see a LOT of GBA-shaped portables. Are they just easy to 3D print or have they become the go-to after everyone made 64 portables out of those old carry cases? Either way, seems to say a lot for the design of the Advance.
A few users used to make GBA shaped portables out of the GBA cases. Gman made a bunch, then kept the style when he switched to 3d printing them. Then he sold a few of the 3d printed cases to other users