Worklog Psp 2000 pink/white led mod

Portables
Yes and the one and only /person I showed and I made a lot of his first psps/ he went behind my back and started posting my work as his own so no I don’t show any one anymore. But that doesn’t mean you can’t build one yourself if you really want to it’s not hard to find the info needed, plus I didn’t use any special parts to make one.

i completely understand. I was wondering if you had any idea how to wire it so that the WLAN is able to turn on and off the lights. the sound reaction speaker wiring is straight forward but im not sure how to wire up to the WLAN switch. thanks again for responding

Mainly the 3000
Gonna attempt speaker wiring in a 2000
Found a good vid on that
But I wanna be able to control them on the WLAN switch but not sure where to wire the positive feed or how to set up the schematic correctly
On the speakers it’s so easy
One wire in the positive one on the negative on each side of the PSP speakers but it’s sound activated
Either way man I appreciate you responding fr

Portables
Are you trying to have sound reactive leds and control with wlan switch ?

No. One psp will have sound reaction
And another only WLAN on and off
The WLAN is the one I’m curious as to how to soldier up to get power. I’m gonna order a multi meter but don’t wanna fry my motherboard when I wire it up

No problem man
I was honestly surprised you responded but it wasn’t until I saw your work that I really wanted to make some for me. Thanks again